Nynas is a Swedish specialty oil company that develops oils for use in a number of applications. With around 1000 employees, Nynas owns and operates refineries in Sweden, UK and Germany and in addition fourteen depots and terminals located in the Nordic countries, Estonia, Poland and the UK. Nynas is the world market leader in Naphthenic specialty oils with hubs in Houston, Antwerp and Singapore and sales offices in more than thirty countries. Nynas has also a large market share of the Bitumen business in Northern Europe. Together with our customers, we have the know-how to find new applications and meet new challenges that can help shape society.
We take oil further to bring value to customers and the world we live in.
Nynas’ vision is to strengthen our position as the global leader in naphthenic products and as the premier bitumen partner in Europe. We do this by developing next generation solutions for our customers, assuring profitable growth and providing an attractive place to work.
We are now looking for an excellent junior legal counsel who, together with the General Counsel, will add value to our international business operations.
Your main focus will be:
- Administer company formalities of the companies in the Nynas Group to ensure internal control and legal compliance.
- Support the organization world-wide with legal issues primarily related to contract law including drafting, reviewing, commenting on and approving commercial contracts as well as, if desired, assisting the sales organization in negotiating commercial contracts.
- Draft and prepare invitations to General Meetings and board meetings in Nynas AB as well as minutes from such meetings.
- Keep the database with company formalities updated at all times.
- Support the organization in issues related to GDPR.
- Keep policy documents related to compliance and corporate governance updated.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has Master of Laws (LL.M) and up to 2 years’ experience from court, law firm with emphasis on company law or as an in-house junior legal counsel with international exposure.
- Has got the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
- Enjoys building relationships with co-workers and business partners.
- Has the ability to take own initiatives, work independently and comfortably in an intense, fast paced environment.
- Is fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken).
We offer you an opportunity to grow and be a part of a global corporation operating within a complex and exiting international context. This role will offer opportunities to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders and counterparties globally. For the right candidate there are possibilities to influence the responsibilities and content of the role.
Contact and application
For more information about the position please contact Susanne Falk, Falk Search, phone +46 762 82 88 89. Send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 25 September 2018.